Updated last: 25 May 2018
The website hosted at www.bloommagic.com (the "Website") is owned and operated by Bloom Magic Limited (“Bloom Magic”, "we” or “us"). For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 (together “Data Protection Law”) the data controller of personal data provided to us is Bloom Magic. We are committed to ensuring the privacy of any visitors/users of our Website and to comply with any and all laws in regards to the collection and use of any and all data we obtain about our visitors/users.
Data Collected by Bloom Magic and how we use it
We collect the following information from users/visitors to our site:
- Customer Information – when you use our services to purchase flowers and goods this will include information such as your full name, the date of your birth, your home or billing address, your telephone number (home or mobile), credit card or other billing information, and your e-mail address. Transaction and order fulfillment details processed through our website. This information is necessary to perform our contract with you and to process your order (including payment authorization.
- Recipient’s information – when flowers are bought for you, to enable us to deliver them we will need a delivery address, name and some other details such as a contact phone number of the lucky person who will receive our beautiful flowers and other goods. Any information that a customer chooses to provide to us to facilitate delivery of flowers is the responsibility of the customer and we do not request any information that may be considered sensitive personal data. This is in the legitimate interests of us, you and the person who bought the flowers.
- Contact list - where you have previously purchased products from us or signed up to be on our contact list, we will use your contact details to provide you with information on our products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you. Where you sign up this will be based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time by updating your preferences on our Profile Update page and where you have previously purchased products from us, this is based on our legitimate interests. We ill provide you with an opt-out in all such communications.
- Other information – from time to time we may collect or be provided with other information such as when a person provides to us through forms provided at the time of registration to our site, when subscribing to or requesting further services from us. This routinely includes (but is not limited to) name, address, telephone number, date of birth, billing information, and e-mail address. Also if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Other Third parties - information regarding your dealings with third parties who also hold your personal information such as banking or credit card companies. This personal information might be offered as a matter of regular billing and can either be offered by this third party or be requested by us in the fulfillment of our transactions.
Who we disclose information to
In the following circumstances we may also disclose personal information provide/collect to third parties outside our company group:
- If Bloom Magic Limited or a plurality of its assets are acquired by a third party all personal data held by our site about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are required by legal obligation to disclose personal information.
- If we are required to disclose as part of a process to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or other relevant user agreements.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Bloom Magic Limited, our customers, or others relevant parties. This includes (but is not limited to) exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you from time to time (by e-mail, mail, telephone, SMS or other authorized communication methods) with information about goods and services similar to those included as part of a previous sale to you as described above.
If you are a new or existing customer, and where you provide your consent to selected third parties to use your personal information, we (or they) will contact you by e-mail, mail, telephone, SMS or other means.
If you would like to opt-out of Bloom Magic contacting you for marketing purposes, you can do so at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com. However, once you have consented to the transfer of your personal information to a third party, you must follow the opt-out /modify procedures provided for by such third party, to opt out/modify your personal information contained in such third party's database.
Transfers of Personal Information Abroad
The personal information we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of an order on your behalf, the processing of your payment details or provision of support or other services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is transferred and in accordance with Data Protection Law.
“Cookies” and how we use them
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of registered and non-registered visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which is a small file stored on your browser. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser to prevent this happening (guidance for which is detailed below).
Additionally, we aggregate this cookie data to perform statistical analyzes of the characteristics and behavior of our Website visitors. Cookies are also used as a further means of ensuring private and secure purchase sessions are operated within the Website. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. Your browser can be modified to not accept cookies (guidance for which is detailed below).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser (for example, using Internet Explorer select 'internet options' from the 'tools' menu, then click 'security', followed by 'custom level' and select 'disable cookies'). However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. For more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
We have various rights under Data Protection Law which allow you to request: access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, to object to or request restriction of the processing of your of personal data, portability of your data and not to be subject to automated decision-making or profiling which produces significant effects. However, these rights are available subject to certain criteria and accordingly will not always be available to you. We will assess you request in accordance with Data Protection Law. You can request to exercise these rights by sending us a written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If doing so please include your full name and address so we can better respond to your needs.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we accept no responsibility or liability for these sites and their policies. Please check these policies before submitting any personal data to these websites.
We may amend, update, or otherwise alter this policy from time to time to fit with our changing needs. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use, collect, or distribute personal information we will notify you by email or via an announcement on the Bloom Magic Website. We advise users to check this page periodically to ensure you are satisfied with any changes.
By email: email@example.com
By telephone us on 1800 901 532:
Monday to Thursday 9am to 8pm
Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 12pm to 5pm
Sunday – Closed.